Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Crock Pot Brown Sugar BBQ Chicken Sandwiches


I was going to make a different recipe this night but I couldn't get one of the ingredients I needed at the grocery store and I just didn't have it in me to go to another store. I created this on a whim and it was a great recipe. The kids loved the sweetness from the brown sugar.

3-4 chicken breasts
1 cup bbq sauce
1/3 cup brown sugar

Place the chicken breasts in the bottom of the crock pot. Sprinkle with brown sugar and pour the bbq sauce on top. Cook for 6-8 hours on low.  Shred the chicken in the sauce and serve on buns.

2 comments:

  1. BBQ chicken sandwiches? Damn, this sounds super delicious! I can't wait to try it myself. Thank you for posting it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks amazing . I will make my own BBQ Chicken Sandwich. Have you tried Pakistani Cooking Recipes I love all Pakistani Recipes and mostly the appetizers by zarnak sidhwa recipes

    ReplyDelete