Friday, June 23, 2017

Easy Teriyaki Shrimp and Broccoli


This is such an easy yet flavorful meal. I was at the store and planning to make something different then I saw the Veri Veri Teriyaki Sauce which was my favorite in high school and so I grabbed a bottle and decided to make this! Neither of the kids were overly thrilled with it, I mean neither really like broccoli or shrimp so I was pretty sure it was going to be a tough sell for them. But Gray and I loved it!

1 1/2lbs shrimp (peeled and deveined)
3 cups broccoli florets
3 tbsp sesame oil
salt and pepper 
3/4 - 1 cup veri veri teriyaki sauce

Season the shrimp with salt and pepper. Heat the sesame oil over medium heat and saute the shrimp until cooked through. Remove the shrimp to a bowl.  Saute the broccoli until cooked. Add back the shrimp and stir in the veri veri teriyaki sauce.  Let cool for 4-5 minutes. Serve over brown rice.

No comments:

Post a Comment