Monday, February 20, 2017

Garlic Sour Cream Mashed Potatoes


I love mashed potatoes. I could eat them every day I think! For so long my oldest hated anything potatoes but now he finally likes them and he loves mashed potatoes. I tried this recipe a while back and everyone enjoyed them! This recipe is adapted from Le Creme De La Crumb.

2 lbs potatoes
1/2 cup sour cream
1/3 cup heavy cream
2 tsp garlic powder
5 tbsp butter
salt and pepper to taste

Peal the potatoes and cut into chunks. Bring a large pot of water to a boil, place the potatoes into the boiling water and cook until the potatoes are fork tender. Drain the potatoes and place in a large mixing bowl.  Add the sour cream, heavy cream, garlic powder and butter. Mash the potatoes until they reach the desired consistency. Serve hot. 

No comments:

Post a Comment