Friday, September 23, 2016

Crock Pot Hurry Chicken


My son LOVES chicken on the bone. It makes him so happy if I fix any sort of chicken on the bone. I don't know what it is. I honestly kind of hate chicken still on the bone. They had chicken legs on serious sale the other week so I had to snatch up a few packs. This chicken turned out so tender and flavorful! It's a keeper for sure! This recipe is adapted from Belly Full

1/2 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup ketchup
1/2 cup chicken broth
1 packet onion soup mix
1/4 tsp salt
1/8 tsp pepper
sprinkle of red pepper flakes
8-10 chicken legs

Spray your crock pot with cooking spray.  In a mixing bowl whisk together the brown sugar, ketchup, chicken broth, onion soup mix, salt, pepper and red pepper flakes. Place the chicken legs in the bottom of the crock pot then pour the sauce over the chicken, coating each pieces. Cook on low for 7-9 hours.


No comments:

Post a Comment